In the following survey you will be asked about your basic senses.
There are five basic human senses: touch, sight, hearing, smell, and taste.
And in this survey, we will be focusing on 4 of them:
- Touch is the ability to perceive through the tactile sense; such as through fingers (not included in survey)
- Smell is the ability to perceive odors with your nose, like smelling flowers, but not the flavor of food in your mouth.
- Hearing is the ability to perceive sounds with your ears.
- Vision is the ability to perceive shapes and colors with your eyes.
- Taste is the ability to perceive sweetness, sourness, saltiness, bitterness in your mouth.